Quick Action Plan for Vaginal Infections
- Avoid all sugars, refined flour products, and carbohydrates, milk and dairy products, processed foods that contain preservatives and artificial sweeteners, alcohol, hydrogenated and trans-fatty oils, as well as foods that are common allergens.
- Emphasize a diet of fresh organic foods and drink plenty of pure, filtered water throughout the day.
- To boost your body’s resistance to vaginal infections, supplement with vitamin A, beta carotene, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc, as well as acidophilus and the amino acid lysine.
- Useful homeopathic remedies for vaginal infections include Belladonna, Cactus, and Sepia.
- Combine two parts Echinacea and goldenseal and one part phytolacca as a tincture. Take 20 to 60 drops directly into your mouth every two to four hours.
- Herbal douches and suppositories are highly recommended. Herbs for this purpose include calendula, comfrey leaf, Echinacea, garlic, goldenseal, plantain, and St. John’s wort. You can also add two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar to one quart of pure, filtered water.
- Also effective is a suppository consisting of powdered boric acid mixed with berberis, calendula, and goldenseal, inserted into the vagina.